CNA/Registration Clerk, full time, night shift
- Previous hospital or clinic experience is strongly preferred
- Provide quality CNA services and assume intake and discharge registration duties
- Position requires a high level of respect, confidentiality, and empathy.
- Duties will include, but not be limited to, keying and processing patient intake and discharge paperwork, initiating and maintaining patient files and charts, and assisting LPN’s and RNs with patient care duties.
Skills and Abilities:
- Qualified candidates will have a HS diploma (or possess equivalent GED), be a Certified Nurse Assistant, have a firm grasp of basic math, good organization skills, and attention to detail when registering patients via the Electronic Medical Records system
- Must be able to key 50 wpm without error, be able to multi-task, exercise good judgement, be dependable, and be capable of carrying out assigned tasks efficiently and with a sense of urgency
SHARE THIS JOB: